Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ship

Not much to say about the last recording sessions which took place at Justin Gyurik's in Indiana, Pa. The night in breif went drive, arrived, hauled, sat, hauled, sat, hauled, sat, smoke, beer, smoke, haul, record, turtles, smoke, beer, smoke, beer, record, record, cat named Paul, smoke, play along to electric drum set demos, haul, drive.


But in more detail, we recorded two out of three of Shoff's(me) guitar parts for the three new songs. But after discussing with Chris the past few days, we came to the conclusion that we're not fully happy with the result. So re-recording will take place in the next few days. More photos from the day located below.



The writing process also continued this week, with a new song created. The only photo evidence I have of this, is a photo of Dereck, Chris, and Ed writing before my camera died. We plan on writing a few more songs then focus on mainly recording. If we do so, the record, I think, will sound great. Especially the new song, I am most excited for that one, i think. Probably the funniest one out of all of them. I hope you guys are excited as we are. Cause that's a lot of excitement.







No comments: